Prestige Sateen Sheet Bundle
Buy a complete set of sateen sheets and obtain 15% off on your purchase (discount is already included in the price).
The Prestige Sateen Sheet Bundle includes the essential set with a pattern of your choice (duvet cover, 2 pillow cases), one fitted sheet, one flat sheet and 2 additional pillow cases - in pure white.
ACASA has partnered with the European brand Decoflux to offer you art inspired bed linen designs. Decoflux works with international designers to enrich collections with a variety of patterns, and thus provide a unique offering of home textiles that promote good taste and sense of style. Through this collaboration we are offering the following collections: Kaleidoscope Monochrome and Haze, Cosmos, and Peony Crystal.
We spend one third of our lives sleeping, why not do it in comfort and style?
- Made from 100% combed Egyptian cotton, single-ply long fibers, with an optimal weave of 300 threads per square inch (thread count = 300)
- The fitted sheet ensures optimal support for mattresses of a thickness up to 15’.
- Fine details such as embroidered pillow cases and the top sheet. The flat sheet comes with a pure white cording across the top.
- King Sheet Sets include King Pillowcases
- Thanks to its zipper closure, your sateen duvet cover will be perfectly lined.
- Smooth feel and luminous sheen
- Great for year-round use
- These Sateen sheets undergo the process called Sanforization, the treatment process to reduce the shrinkage which would otherwise occur overtime after multiple washes of your linen.
1. MACHINE WASHING
Most experts recommend washing sheets weekly. To ease the burden, have two sets of sheets on hand. Wash on a cool or warm cycle and try to follow a few basic rules: wash natural fibres with other natural fibres, not synthetic materials; and match your colors (darks with other darks and whites with other whites. Make sure items are unfolded when loading the washing machine. Wash your cotton sheets on a cool or warm cycle with mild, liquid detergent. Do not bleach colored sheets. Avoid using high heat or maximum temperatures. For bath items, machine wash on medium setting. We recommend washing delicate items with lace and embroidery in an enclosed thin mesh bag. We recommend that you review the product-specific care instructions on the product label.
Line-dry naturally to preserve the fabric, colors, and elasticity. To line dry, open each item and shake before hanging. If you’re using a machine dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle. Never dry at high temperatures. For bed linens, do not dry completely in the dryer. Instead, remove the linen from the dryer while the product is still damp then lay flat on an ironing board and iron. This way, the linen will last longer.
Use an iron on a medium warm setting for cotton and a water spritzer if needed. For embroidered linens, iron them on the reverse side and while damp for best results. Ironing also helps sanitize your sheets without overly prolonging their exposure to heat.
Store linens in a cool,dry, well-ventilated area. Avoid storing sheets long term in plastic bags since natural fibres need to breathe. Make sure stored linens are not exposed to direct sunlight which can cause permanent yellowing.